hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Folly not installed
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:54:07 GMT
I have successfully run load-client against an OpenStack cluster running
hbase 1.1.2 .

There is still some gap between the buck build and the Makefile build (e.g.
load-client and simple-client cannot be built with Makefile) - according to
Enis, separate tickets would be opened.

Other pending work includes multiput (HBASE-18507).

Cheers