hbase-user mailing list archives

From Partha <parthaema...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple column families - scan performance
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 17:15:32 GMT
Will send across table statement and the test code. Pls let me know if you
find anything from your test given the inputs so far. Note that column
family has only 1 qualifier with json payload value of size 15KB. The
column families use fastdiff encoding and gzip compression.

Added user@ to this reply.

Thanks

On Aug 21, 2017 12:47 PM, "ramkrishna vasudevan" <