hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Mike Drob
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 05:04:23 GMT
Congratulations Mike..!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Elser [mailto:elserj@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 9:09 PM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org; user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Mike Drob

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Mike Drob has accepted the
PMC's invitation to become a committer.

Mike has been doing some great things lately in the project and this is a simple way that
we can express our thanks. As my boss likes to tell
me: the reward for a job well-done is more work to do! We're all looking forward to your continued
involvement :)

Please join me in congratulating Mike!

- Josh