hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Difference in hbase shell and java API
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2017 08:56:05 GMT
Which hbase version are you using ?
Is it possible to reproduce the issue with small sample data ?
Thanks
-------- Original message --------From: Lalit Jadhav <lalit.jadhav@nciportal.com> Date:
8/29/17  1:34 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: user@hbase.apache.org Subject: Re: Difference in hbase shell
and java API
Thank you for responding,

No that what I meant, I am storing a JSONObject in Value. The row I scan in
Shell shows different JSONOject than one I got in Scan of Java API.