hbase-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need help with Row Key design
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 16:15:10 GMT
You may find Apache Phoenix to be of use as you explore your requirements.

Phoenix provides a much higher-level API which provides logic to build
composite rowkeys (e.g. primary key constraints over multiple columns)
for you automatically. This would help you iterate much faster as you
better understand the storage and query requirements of your application.