hbase-user mailing list archives

From jeff saremi <jeffsar...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to get a list of running tasks in hbase shell?
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 17:55:40 GMT
I sent this earlier in another thread. Thought i'd create its own to get an answer. thanks

How do you get an instance of TaskMonitor in Jruby (bin/hbase shell)?
I tried the following and didn't result in anything:

taskmonitor = org.apache.hadoop.hbase.monitoring.TaskMonitor.get
taskmonitor.get_tasks.each do |task|
    printf("%s\r\n", task.to_string)
end
exit

I was trying to mimic the following code in "hbase-server/src/main/jamon/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/tmpl/common/TaskMonitorTmpl.jamon"

TaskMonitor taskMonitor = TaskMonitor.get();
List<? extends MonitoredTask> tasks = taskMonitor.getTasks();