hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <sean.bus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command line tool to get the list of Failed Regions
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 21:11:20 GMT
you could use the shell in non-interactive mode to do this.

I don't have access to an instance ATM, but the JIRA for getting some shell
examples has a start

look for the one "how do I list regions for a table". if you use that
example in an interactive session, you should be able to see what other
methods exist on the region object instead of turning it into a string. I'd
expect there should be a status on it.

--
Sean