hbase-user mailing list archives

From Veerraju Tadimeti <tvvr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scope of RegionCoprocessorEnvironment sharedData
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 20:59:51 GMT
I would like to invoke postScannerNext() based on a scan attribute. When
two different scans are invoked simultaneously, one with attribute and one
without attribute ,  how can I invoke postScannerNext() based on the scan
attribute.

Currently i am doing like this

   - checking the scan attribute in preScannerOpen(),
      - if exists , set that attribute in sharedData,
   - check that variable in postScannerNext()
   - execute logic only if variable exists in sharedData

If first scan operation with attribute is requested, we set that in
sharedData in preScannerOpen(), meanwhile if second scan operation without
attribute is requested, I think , according to your reply,  the
postScannerNext() will get invoked for both the operations .

is this correct? if Yes, what is the alternative.

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Raju,
(972)273-0155.