hbase-user mailing list archives

From Pankaj kr <pankaj...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Abhishek Singh Chouhan
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 04:46:28 GMT
Congratulations Abhishek..!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pankaj

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.LTD.
Huawei Tecnologies India Pvt. Ltd.
Near EPIP Industrial Area, Kundalahalli Village
Whitefield, Bangalore-560066
www.huawei.com
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
by

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Purtell [mailto:apurtell@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2017 6:32 AM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org; user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Abhishek Singh Chouhan

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Abhishek Singh Chouhan has
accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project.

We appreciate all of Abhishek's great work thus far and look forward to continued involvement.

Please join me in congratulating Abhishek!

--
Best regards,
Andrew