hbase-user mailing list archives

From "F. T." <bibo...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Hbase indexer for SOLR
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 14:06:47 GMT
Hi all,
I want to extract fields from PDF files and store it into Hbase. Then I want to link the database
with a Solr collection. To do this, I installed Hbase-indexer.
What is the best way to do it ?
Actually, I can write data into Hbase but not into my Solr collection. When I launch Hbase-indexer
server and when I insert rows into my Hbase table, I get some errors :
Cannot connect to cluster at myIPaddress:2181/solr: cluster not found/not ready
Somebody to help me ? Thanks in advance.
Fred