hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sachin Jain <sachinjain...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slow HBase write across data center
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 04:17:22 GMT
Try to figure out which region server is handling those writes and it could
be possible that particular region server is skewing your cluster's write
performance.

Another thing to check if your data is already skewed across regions/region
servers.

Once I faced this issue, I enabled multiwal and used table presplitting
according to my keyspace and it fixed the region write performance.