hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hbase indexer for SOLR
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 14:30:54 GMT
Hi Fred!

Unfortunately, that sounds like an issue on the Solr side.

The HBase community does not maintain any integration with solr, do
you know which hbase indexer project in particular you're using?

The most common one I've seen show up is the "Lily HBase Indexer" from
NGData[1]. If that's the one you're using, they have a user mailing
list[2] that can hopefully help sort things out.

[1]:  https://ngdata.github.io/hbase-indexer/
[2]: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/hbase-indexer-user

On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 9:06 AM, F. T. <bibos68@hotmail.fr> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I want to extract fields from PDF files and store it into Hbase. Then I want to link
the database with a Solr collection. To do this, I installed Hbase-indexer.
> What is the best way to do it ?
> Actually, I can write data into Hbase but not into my Solr collection. When I launch
Hbase-indexer server and when I insert rows into my Hbase table, I get some errors :