hbase-user mailing list archives

From jeff saremi <jeffsar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: What is Dead Region Servers and how to clear them up?
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 20:43:24 GMT
Sir

You're not only not helping but you're also polluting my post and reducing its visibility.
Now you're asking for recognition for that too?

If you don't have anything to add to my question, please don't respond to it. Let someone
else who might have something to say not get tricked into thinking that my post was already
addressed.

Jeff

________________________________
From: Dima Spivak <dimaspivak@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 1:27:33 PM
To: hbase-user
Subject: Re: What is Dead Region Servers and how to clear them up?

Actually, it's a "Please give us the details another member of the project
already asked for."

This is a community mailing list, which means we volunteer our time to help
people with questions. If you're looking for customer support, you should
be taking your question to a consultant or vendor that provides such
services. Being a jerk is incredibly counterproductive.

-Dima