hbase-user mailing list archives

From 李文良 <william...@is-land.com.tw>
Subject Can I remove the aged data on hdfs folder /hbase/.hbck to free space ?
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 07:15:43 GMT
Hi,

The situation is that disk space has been pretty much used up. And we found
the data size under HDFS folder '/hbase/.hbck' is quite large.

We're thinking of removing those aged data (eg. Y2015~2016 data ) and
keeping only 2017 data for the backup of offline meta repair. But not sure
if it's good or not ?

Is there any tools or guidance for us to correctly clean files under
/hbase/.hbck and no impact to do offline meta repair later on ?

--
Regards

William Lee
is-land System Inc.