hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the cause for RegionTooBusyException?
Date Fri, 19 May 2017 23:18:12 GMT
Have you checked region server log ?
Please take a look at the following method in HRegion:

  private void checkResources() throws RegionTooBusyException {

    if (this.memstoreDataSize.get() > this.blockingMemStoreSize) {

      blockedRequestsCount.increment();

      requestFlush();

      throw new RegionTooBusyException("Above memstore limit, " +

Which hbase release are you using ?

Cheers