hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBASE and MOB
Date Fri, 12 May 2017 15:02:55 GMT
It is defined here in
hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HColumnDescriptor.java:
  public static final String IS_MOB = "IS_MOB";

MOB feature hasn't been backported to branch-1 (or earlier releases).

Looks like you're using a vendor's release.

Consider contacting the corresponding mailing list if you are stuck.