hbase-user mailing list archives

From Cheyenne Forbes <cheyenne.osanu.for...@gmail.com>
Subject Call function from a coprocessor which extends BaseRegionObserver from the client side
Date Mon, 15 May 2017 10:30:17 GMT
I have a *Coprocessor* which overrides *postPut* and I also want to call a
custom function in this Coprocessor from the hbase client. In hbase 0.94 I
would use "*public class MyCoprocessor extends BaseRegionObserver
implements MyCoprocessorProtocol*" but *CoprocessorProtocol *no longer
exists in hbase 1.2.5. I've done some goggling and found
*CoprocessorService* but I cant find any way to use *CoprocessorService *
with* BaseRegionObserver*

Regards,

Cheyenne O. Forbes