hbase-user mailing list archives

From QI Congyun <Congyun...@alcatel-sbell.com.cn>
Subject I wonder if that the 'backspace' key can't take effect during create a table
Date Tue, 02 May 2017 04:45:34 GMT
Hello expert,

The HBASE is configured, there are 3 node b in my test environment, the 1st node is master,
the 2nd and 3th is region-servers.

When the Hbase is launched via the command 'start-hbase.sh', I try to create a new table by
HBase shell.

I can create some tables via HBASE shell. But I don't understand why the character can't be
deleted by click the 'backspace' key of the key-board if some wrong character is input via
the key-board? I wonder if the incorrect character can' be deleted at the HBASE shell or some
incorrect configuration is done?

Thanks.