hbase-user mailing list archives

From Yu Li <car...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: request for review of patch
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2017 08:23:09 GMT
Hi Steen,

First of all, you need to get some review comments on the patch, normally
we recommend to post a request on ReviewBoard
<https://reviews.apache.org/dashboard/> instead of simply attaching the
patch on JIRA so as to draw committers' attention. Make sure to add *hbase*
into reviewer group, take this one <https://reviews.apache.org/r/57379/> as
an example.

After resolving all review comments, you could simply press the "Submit
Patch" button on JIRA, then HadoopQA will get triggered automatically and
run UT against your patch.

If no issue reported by HadoopQA and the patch has got more than two
committers' +1, it's ready to be committed.

Check more details on http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#developing (it
seems we need some more doc on the process though...)

W.r.t. HBASE-17817, I'd suggest to upload the patch onto review board first
to draw more attentions.

Best Regards,
Yu