hbase-user mailing list archives

From evelina dumitrescu <evelina.a.dumitre...@gmail.com>
Subject Noob question about Hadoop job that writes output to HBase
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 05:00:29 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Hadoop and Hbase.
I was trying to make a small proof-of-concept Hadoop map reduce job that
reads the data from HDFS and stores the output in Hbase.
I did the setup as presented in this tutorial [1].
Here is the pseudocode from the map reduce code [2].
The problem is that I am unable to contact Hbase from the Hadoop job and
the job gets stuck.
Here are the logs from syslog [3], stderr [4] and console [5].
How should I correctly setup HbaseConfiguration ?
I couldn't find any example online that worked and it's hard for a beginner
to debug the issue.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Evelina