hbase-user mailing list archives

From Eric Wilson <eric.wil...@aver.io>
Subject Writing to HBase from Spark
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:58:09 GMT
I've been spending a few days trying to figure out how to write to HBase
from a Spark RDD -- using Python.

I recently found that Spark has removed some of it's pythonconverters,
because (as this commit
<https://github.com/apache/spark/commit/a680562a6f87a03a00f71bad1c424267ae75c641>
 shows):
*"HBase has had Spark bindings for **a while and is even including them in
the HBase distribution in the next **version, making the examples obsolete.
The same applies to Cassandra, which **seems to have a proper Spark binding
library already."*

Can anyone point me to documentation of Spark/HBase/Python integration?

Thanks.

--

<http://aver.io> <http://aver.io>[image: aver] <http://aver.io>
Eric Wilson

--

This email, including attachments, may contain information that is