hbase-user mailing list archives

From Saad Mufti <saad.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 1.0 Per Put TTL Not Being Obeyed On Replication
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 17:06:29 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, I have confirmed that in both the main and replica
cluster, hbase.replication.rpc.codec is set to:

org.apache.hadoop.hbase.codec.KeyValueCodecWithTags

I have also run a couple of tests and it looks like the TTL is not being
obeyed on the replica for any entry. Almost as if the TTL cell tags are not
being replicated. I couldn't find any significant clock skew. If it
matters, the HBase version on both sides is 1.0.0-cdh5.5.2

Any ideas?

Thanks.

----
Saad