hbase-user mailing list archives

From Saad Mufti <saad.mu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase 1.0 Per Put TTL Not Being Obeyed On Replication
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2017 21:29:21 GMT
Is there any facility to check what tags are on a Cell from a client side
program? I started writing some Java code to look at the tags on a Cell
retrieved via a simple Get, but then started reading around and it seems
tags are not even returned (not returned at all or only in certain cases,
I'm not clear) to client side code. So how can I verify that a Cell in one
cluster has the TTL tag whereas the same replicated C3ell in the next
cluster does or doesn't?

Thanks.

----
Saad