hbase-user mailing list archives

From Vasco Pinho <va...@hotjar.com>
Subject Re: Hbase exportSnapshot fails in HA missing hbase-prefix-tree.jar
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:55:59 GMT
We're actually running the Apache distributions of Hadoop 2.7.3 and HBase
1.2.4 instead of Cloudera or Hortonworks.

> Can you double check that YARN & MapReduce client libraries and
configuration files are available on the node that you run the Export job?

Those configs are present in all the nodes under the hadoop config dir at
eg: $HADOOP_HOME/etc/yarn-site.xml

> Can you also run "grep -R "local" /etc/hadoop/conf" on the node that you
run
the Export job?

/etc/hadoop/conf doesn't actually exist. /etc/hadoop/etc exists, as well as
/etc/hbase/conf. Here's their outputs for that "local" search:

$ grep -R "local" /etc/hadoop/etc/
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/kms-site.xml:    <value>HTTP/localhost</value>
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/capacity-scheduler.xml:
 <name>yarn.scheduler.capacity.node-locality-delay</name>
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/capacity-scheduler.xml:      attempts to schedule
rack-local containers.
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/hadoop-metrics.properties:#
dfs.servers=localhost:8649
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/hadoop-metrics.properties:#
mapred.servers=localhost:8649
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/hadoop-metrics.properties:#
jvm.servers=localhost:8649
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/hadoop-metrics.properties:#
rpc.servers=localhost:8649
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/hadoop-metrics.properties:#
ugi.servers=localhost:8649
/etc/hadoop/etc/hadoop/hadoop-policy.xml:
 <name>security.resourcelocalizer.protocol.acl</name>

$ grep -R "local" /etc/hbase/conf/
/etc/hbase/conf/hbase-env.sh:export
CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH://usr/local/hadoop/hbase/lib/*