hbase-user mailing list archives

From Cheyenne Forbes <cheyenne.osanu.for...@gmail.com>
Subject How to get HRegion when running code on a region server
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2017 05:27:56 GMT
I want to run some code on only one region server (out of 4) of my cluster,
this code will do some additional automated things, the examples I've seen
showing how to get HRegion MyVarName seem to require connecting to the
master server (I am not sure if I am correct). Now to my question, how can
I get HRegion MyVarName when the code is being run on the Region Server I
want without connecting to the master server.

Regards,

Cheyenne O. Forbes