hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kahlil Oppenheimer <kahliloppenhei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Balancing a table's regions across region servers
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:45:23 GMT
The current StochasticLoadBalancer does not actually handle table skew as
expected (see HBASE-17706 ), but I'm currently working on a patch
(HBASE-17707) that should (hopefully) be merged to master in the next 2
weeks that completely rewrites this logic and ensures the
StochasticLoadBalancer better handles table skew.

-Kahlil