hbase-user mailing list archives

From ashish singhi <ashish.sin...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: API to get HBase replication status
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:45:27 GMT
Hi,

There is no API for that in ReplicationAdmin. You can try using,
1.  Admin#getClusterStatus
2. ClusterStatus#getServerLoad
3.a ServerLoad#getReplicationLoadSink
3.b ServerLoad#getReplicationLoadSourceList

From ReplicationLoadSink and ReplicationLoadSource you can get the access to the methods which
will fetch you these metrics value.

HTH

Regards,
Ashish

-----Original Message-----
From: Sreeram [mailto:sreeram.v@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 April 2017 14:01
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: API to get HBase replication status

Hi,

 I am trying to understand if the hbase shell commands to get the replication status are based
on any underlying API.

Specifically I am trying to fetch values of last shipped timestamp and replication lag per
regionserver. The ReplicationAdmin does not seem to be providing the information ( or may
be its not obvious for me).

The version of HBase that I use is 1.2.0-cdh5.8.2

Any help on this regard ?

Thanks,
Sreeram