hbase-user mailing list archives

From kawaa <a...@getindata.com>
Subject Re: Hbase exportSnapshot fails in HA missing hbase-prefix-tree.jar
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 07:27:31 GMT
Hi Vasco,

Do you use any Hadoop distribution like Cloudera or Hortonworks that
automatically configures YARN/MR to work on the cluster. I've tried to
reproduce your error on my training cluster (CDH-5.8.0, HBase 1.2.0) and the
export works fine.

It says
/17/04/27 08:56:26 WARN mapreduce.TableMapReduceUtil: The hbase-prefix-tree
module jar containing PrefixTreeCodec is not present.  Continuing without
it./
See logs here: https://pastebin.com/GNyn62Nq

Can you double check that YARN & MapReduce client libraries and
configuration files are available on the node that you run the Export job?

Can you also run "grep -R "local" /etc/hadoop/conf" on the node that you run
the Export job?