hbase-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Połaczański <dpolaczan...@gmail.com>
Subject parallel processing of regions in coprocessor
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2017 22:24:31 GMT
Hi,
Let's assume that we have cluster consisting from one RegionServer and the
RegionsServer contains one table consisting from 3 regions.

I would like to process regions  in coprocessor parallely. Is it possible?

I observed that currenlty it invokes coproprocessor with all the regions
one by one. So it process at the beginig region1, when finished process
regions2 and ...

Is it possible to change this behaviour?

Regards