hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject client side configurations
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 07:00:16 GMT
I am trying to scan a table from a class in java. So this is hbase client.
I have created hbase configuration using HBaseCOnfiguration.create() in the
class and also I have placed my hbase-site.xml in the classpath. My hbase
services are up and running. Initially I dont have these properties
      1.hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period
      2.hbase.rpc.timeout

I have added this property and i tried to run the java class and it has
hbase-site.xml in classpath so whether these properties are added to both
hbase client and server side? or only client side and do server side needs
restart?