hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sreeram <sreera...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to get coprocessor debug logs in regionserver.
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:16:57 GMT

  I am writing a coprocessor for postWALWrite event.

I do not see the debug logs for the coprocessor in RS log.

I could see that the coprocessor got loaded by the regionserver - below
line is from RS log.

2017-03-20 18:59:17,132 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.coprocessor.CoprocessorHost: System coprocessor
Test.TestWALEditCP was loaded successfully with priority (536870912).

Any thoughts what can be going wrong ?

PS: My code is below.

package Test;

import org.apache.commons.logging.Log;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.FSHLog;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.wal.WALEdit;
import org.apache.hadoop.hbase.wal.WALKey;

public class TestWALEditCP extends BaseWALObserver {
    public static final Log LOG = LogFactory.getLog(FSHLog.class);

    public void postWALWrite(ObserverContext<? extends
WALCoprocessorEnvironment> ctx, HRegionInfo info, WALKey logkey, WALEdit
logEdit) {
        LOG.info("Post WAL edit is being triggered"); // <--- This line
does not get printed in RS log