hbase-user mailing list archives

From Kang Minwoo <minwoo.k...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Region server dies at regular intervals for unknown reasons.
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2017 03:17:38 GMT
Yes. I agree with you.
But I can not upgrade right away.

The problem is that region servers that have received a particular region continue to die.
I got the name of that region.

What would I do to find out if a region server dies when it receives a region?

Thanks.
보낸 사람: Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2017년 2월 7일 화요일 오전 11:38:23
받는 사람: user@hbase.apache.org
제목: Re: Region server dies at regular intervals for unknown reasons.

0.96 was so old.

Please consider upgrading.

You can do rolling upgrade to 0.98 / 1.x releases (e.g. 1.1.8 or 1.3.0).