hbase-user mailing list archives

From Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Phoenix timezone not changed
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:30:54 GMT
Hi!

This sounds like something you should ask about either on the Ambari
mailing list (if e.g. the configuration modification doesn't show up
in HBase client configs read by phoenix) or the Phoenix mailing list
(if it shows up but just isn't read properly).

If you're not sure about which one, I'd start with Phoenix.