hbase-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How should I pool Connection (HConnectionImplementation)?
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2017 12:04:52 GMT
Did you observe some bottleneck w.r.t. using connection ?

If you look at ConnectionManager.java, there is map from HConnectionKey to
HConnectionImplementation.
In hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/client/HConnectionKey.java,
you would see:

 * In essence, this class captures the properties in {@link Configuration}
 * that may be used in the process of establishing a connection. In light of
 * that, if any new such properties are introduced into the mix, they must
be
 * added to the {@link HConnectionKey#properties} list.

In short, there is already connection sharing underneath.

FYI