hbase-user mailing list archives

From James Moore <jcmo...@hubspot.com>
Subject Re: Pre-emptive Fast Fail not used for scanners?
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2017 19:06:55 GMT
The value is true, and I've been able to verify FastFail behavior when
using Gets when I added a few logging statements into the RPCRetryingCaller
I noticed that on scans the interceptor for scans only was
NoOpRetryableCallerInterceptor
rather than a PreemptiveFastFailInterceptor.

the basic testing code is

Scan s =  new Scan();