hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Nguyen <anthony.an.ngu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Down Scaling
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 05:14:42 GMT
Hey Devi,

I'm able to successfully scale my HBase clusters up and down (core and
task) on EMR. Can you please provide the logs in pastebin so that we can
help?

On Feb 10, 2017 12:10 AM, "Devi Sunil Kumar Shegu" <sunil143devi@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey Ted,

Thanks for the reply.

The problem with AWS EMR which doesn't allow downscaling of the slave(core)
nodes.