hbase-user mailing list archives

From jeff saremi <jeffsar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: HBase Metrics and time series systems
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 20:37:28 GMT
Thank you Otis!

Yes we were still weighing options on this

From: Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodnetic@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 11:27 AM
To: user@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: HBase Metrics and time series systems

Hi Jeff,

Not sure if you are searching for tools or solutions, but if the latter is
of interest, see https://sematext.com/spm/integrations/hbase-monitoring/
Hbase Monitoring - Sematext<https://sematext.com/spm/integrations/hbase-monitoring/>
SPM Integrations Hbase Monitoring HBase Monitoring, Anomaly Detection and Alerting Previous
Next Monitor all key HBase metrics and stats, like: Requests, Locality ...

(incidentally, powered by HBase :))
You don't need to export metrics - the SPM agent will collect them for
you.  Handy if you want to correlate your HBase and other metrics with your
logs in https://sematext.com/logsene
Logsene - ELK Logging as a Service - Sematext<https://sematext.com/logsene>
ELK as a Service. With Elasticsearch API and integrated Kibana, Logsene is the first true
Hosted ELK Stack.Can't send logs to the Cloud? Ask us about Logsene On ...

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 11:17 PM, jeff saremi <jeffsaremi@hotmail.com>