hbase-user mailing list archives

From Anoop John <anoop.hb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on WALEdit
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2017 06:23:13 GMT
Attributes added to Mutation (via setAttribute) will NOT get
persistent in cells..  As Ted suggested, tags is the way..   There is
no way to pass Tags from client as of now.. I believe u have eventId
thing in server side only.. So  u can add Tags to cells at server side
only  (via some CP hooks).  Tags getting persisted in HFiles, WAL and
getting replicated also.

-Anoop-