hbase-user mailing list archives

From dinesh kumar <dinesh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Slow scan rate due to upgrade of HBase
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 06:13:25 GMT
Sorry about the images guys. Please check  out the links below

Client Profile using Old HBase client library
http://imgur.com/jHGojDf

Client Profile using New HBase client library
http://imgur.com/gCoPVOD

I will try to take a stack trace when running with the old and new jar from
one of the region servers.

Thanks,
Dinesh