hbase-user mailing list archives

From Manjeet Singh <manjeet.chand...@gmail.com>
Subject Hbase Thrift | Support to call DAO written in java from C++/C#
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2017 06:11:44 GMT
Hi All

Can any buddy help me to call my java DAO (which is written in java) from
c++ or c# code

I come to know about thrift but as per my understanding on thrift client
and server should be on same language thrift only give direct access to
other language (correct me if I am wrong)

if above statement is wrong so is it possible as showing in below image

[image: Inline image 2]

second How can i generate c++ code from thrift ( I am using HDP which
already having hbase thrift so do I need to download separate thrift)

Thanks
Manjeet

--
luv all