hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incremental import from HBase to Hive
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2017 03:33:46 GMT
Sure, There are several applications talks to HBase and populate data, Now
I want to load Incrementally data from HBase and do transformations like
Data Quality (filters) and save at Hive.

Incremental load means - I want to run this job weekly, and making sure
should not get duplication at Hive level.

Thanks.