hbase-user mailing list archives

From Chetan Khatri <chetan.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HBaseContext with Spark
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2017 21:28:54 GMT
Ted,
Thank you for quick revert, any other alternatives for my approach.
Because HBaseBulkGetExample.scala
 and HBaseDistributedScanExample.scala impressed me the way it has been
written. and i have also seen that it is almost 2 years old commit.

Is there any other way like by using cloudera repo to accomplish samething,
if yes would be great if you can suggest me exact artifact with version.

Thanks