hbase-user mailing list archives

From Josh Elser <els...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to store/get video files and image files in hbase?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 17:48:28 GMT
I would suggest that ask vendor specific questions via the vendor's
channel in the future.

Add the following repository to your Maven project[1] and specify the
correct version for the artifact (e.g. 1.1.2.2.4.2.0-258) to specify the
correct dependencies for your project.

[1] http://repo.hortonworks.com/content/groups/public