hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Tokayer, Jason M." <Jason.Toka...@capitalone.com>
Subject Filter logical operators
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2017 19:56:58 GMT
I would like to know whether there is a way to implement both the AND and the OR operators
in a scan filter. Specifically, suppose I have 2 column families cf1 and cf2. I’d like to
select all of the cells from cf1 but only cells in cf2 for which the qualifier is prefixed
by “MYPREFIX”. Logically, I want to select (cf1 OR (cf2 && prefix(cf2)==”MYPREFIX”)).
Is this possible with a Filter?

--
Warmest Regards,
Jason Tokayer, PhD