hbase-user mailing list archives

From QI Congyun <Congyun...@alcatel-sbell.com.cn>
Subject Is the hbase root directory deleted when restart Hbase everytime
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 02:02:05 GMT
Hi,

Here is a micro full distributed HBase running subsystem, total 3 virtual hosts are involved.
One is master server hosting namenode, resource manager and Hmaster, the other hosts are datanode,
nodemanager, and Hregionserver. The HBASE root directory is define at "hdfs://master:8020/hbase".

I'm very bewildered that when restart the Hbase every time, the HBASE root directory must
be cleared and deleted, otherwise the HMaster server would stopped automatically even though
re-start the HBase once again.

I wonder if my HBASE configuration has something wrong.

Thanks.