hbase-user mailing list archives

From Carl M <soloning...@hotmail.com>
Subject Is it possible to implement a NOT filter in Hbase?
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 20:56:56 GMT
Hi guys

I'm trying to implement some kind of NOT filter in Hbase, but don't know if possible, I'm
playing with FilterIfMissing and FilterList.Operator but without luck.

I know how to return rows not having a specific column, but I mean something like returning
rows NOT fullfilling a condition, where condition could be not only a SingleColumnValueFilter
but a combined condition with FilterList. In SQL would be something like this for example

SELECT * FROM table WHERE NOT (a = '123' AND b = '456');

Thanks in advance,