hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Configure hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period and hbase.rpc.timeout
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2016 11:21:29 GMT
Hi,
     I have following property value as below

        <property>
        <name>hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period</name>
        <value>60000</value>
        </property>

        <property>
        <name>hbase.rpc.timeout</name>
        <value>60000</value>
        </property>
When scanning 30 tables in hbase(each table holds 45 million records) I got

WARN client.ScannerCallable [main]: Ignore, probably already closed
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LeaseException:
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.LeaseException: lease does not exist

But when I change the value to

       <property>
        <name>hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period</name>
        <value>70000</value>
        </property>

        <property>
        <name>hbase.rpc.timeout</name>
        <value>70000</value>
        </property>
It runs successfully.
Can any one tell me the reason for this failure and also is there any
factor to calculate these property values for any data.