hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lease exception
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2016 12:02:37 GMT
Hi,

   Thanks for the reply. I have properties as below

<property>
    <name>hbase.regionserver.lease.period</name>
    <value>900000</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>hbase.rpc.timeout</name>
    <value>900000>/value>
  </property>

Correct me If I am wrong.

I know hbase.regionserver.lease.period, which says how long a scanner
lives between calls to scanner.next().

As far as I understand when scanner.next() is called it will fetch no
of rows as in *hbase.client.scanner.caching. *When this fetching
process takes more than lease period it will close the scanner object.
so this exception occuring?

Thanks,

Rajeshkumar J

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Richard Startin <richardstartin@outlook.com