hbase-user mailing list archives

From Rajeshkumar J <rajeshkumarit8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Configure hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period and hbase.rpc.timeout
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2016 06:12:46 GMT
I am using hbase 1.1.1. Yes while setting zero it must pick the default
value that is INTEGER.MAX_VALUE in hbase 1.1.1. Already we have set the
value as INTEGER.MAX_VALUE only but earlier it had failed but now
succeeded. So only I am asking this. Also I didn't change any property
whatever I used in process which failed in the process which succeeded
except assigning Zero value for this property