hbase-user mailing list archives

From Phil Yang <ud1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lease exception
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:24:05 GMT
In fact at client the rpc timeout of scan request is also
hbase.client.scanner.timeout.period which replaces the
deprecated hbase.regionserver.lease.period.

Your code that throws LeaseException has been removed by HBASE-16604, maybe
you can try to upgrade your cluster to 1.1.7? Your client can also upgrade
to 1.1.7 which will ignore UnknowScannerException and retry when the lease
is expired at server.

Thanks,
Phil